[SURBL-Discuss] In response to May 8th "Help!!!' posting

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at surbl.org
Sun May 17 20:19:10 CEST 2009

Hi!

> With that being said, the OP should be pointed to the proper process for
> handling these types of issues.  Even though it is not easy to find on
> the surbl.org website, send your delist request to whitelist at surbl.org
> and if your request is legitimate, hopefully that will garner a more
> civil response.

He did contact whitelist@, just today, and at the same time started a
discussion on the discuss list. I delisted fburls.com, and we will follow
up with the people of WS to see.

Checking on Google and even the experience of some people on this list
doesnt tell much good. It might be wise to look out for another list
provider if its really as bad as i think it is.

Oh btw, they are in URIBL also, naturally Bedian mailinglists also
subscribe theirselve to services like this and naturally the debian list
also confirmed this. No way gose!

See:

http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.user.chinese.big5/browse_thread/thread/b14269cf66fead2d/1e4944db52455445?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=fanbridge.com#1e4944db52455445

We see many spamtraps hits on many domains, on different band lists.

I have no idea how this 'service' works but it smells bad.

Bye,
Raymond.