[SURBL-Discuss] False blacklist for my domain

Alan Greene alan.greene at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 05:48:37 CEST 2009

I just created a new domain, hosted on arvixe, and have never even set up mail on the site.
Now, I created a website on the domain and when I tried to send the link to my testers, my email was returned, saying my domain was blacklisted.
This is ridiculous.  It's a brand new site WITHOUT mail.  Now, surbl wants me submit a request to remove it, using an email with my domain, but I DON"T EVEN HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS at that domain.
Great, thanks for messing with my life, SURBL.  Who are you and what gives you the right to do this?