[SURBL-Discuss] What is "1.name" ?

GRIFFIN Paul Paul.GRIFFIN at atradius.com
Thu Sep 17 16:15:29 CEST 2009

Hi

As you'll probably gather quite quickly, I'm new to this mailing list so
please forgive any faux pas's on my part.

The company I work for are getting e-mails blocked because they contain
a url listed on surbl.  Which is fine, except the url it is referencing
is "1.name"...??   I thought this was initially some refenence in our
software but it appears the name "1.name" is actually blacklisted on
surbl (if you type it in Lookup it gives a positive response).  There is
no DNS reference for this as far as I can see.

I am quite likely being stupid here but, can anyone please enlighten me
as to how or why this is on the surlbl list...?

Thanks
Paul

The operating companies affiliated with Atradius N.V. (Atradius Group) conduct insurance, debt collection and information services business through their registered (branch) offices in many countries. For information about the main registration details of Atradius Group offices in your country please visit http://global.atradius.com/general-content/legal/legallist.html

IMPORTANT NOTICE. This e-mail, including any and all attachments, is intended for the addressee or its representative only. It is confidential and may be under legal privilege. Any form of unauthorised use, publication, reproduction, copying or disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and its contents, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and all its attachments subsequently.

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and/or opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Atradius Group companies, either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. E-mail received by Atradius Group can be stored for business purposes.