[SURBL-Discuss] How do I register two-level freehosting domains?

Victor Popov vpopov at centre.ru
Fri Apr 9 11:34:29 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

I am a freehosting sysadmin and we are providing free registration of a
3-level domain within our 2-level domains.
As registration is free, some abuse is possible, but it does not appear
to be fair to list entire 2-level domain because of some abusers, which
would list innocent sites within same domain.

I am wondering, how our domains can be included in
http://www.surbl.org/tld/two-level-tlds ?
I see similar freehosting domain in this file, such as
by.ru, chat.ru, front.ru, hotbox.ru, hotmail.ru, land.ru
and others.

Here is the list of our freehosting domains:
aiq.ru
al.ru
bip.ru
bos.ru
dax.ru
dem.ru
dtn.ru
far.ru
fud.ru
hobi.ru
hop.ru
metastock.ru
pips.ru
rxt.ru
supercharts.ru
tora.ru
vipcentr.ru
vipshop.ru
viptop.ru
vov.ru
wallst.ru
webservis.ru

A right contact suggestions for this question or other hint would be
appreciated.

--
Best regards,
Victor Popov	mailto:vpopov at centre.ru