[SURBL-Discuss] Detail information for listing / Removal request

127.0.0.1 at gmx.de 127.0.0.1 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 12 16:21:07 CEST 2010

I have forget to mention that the lookup check from SURBL is not available for me from three different networks.

http://george.surbl.org/cgi-bin/lookup.cgi

Firefox just display a white site after trying to lookup the domain ncsrv.de. IE8 reports an 500 Internal Server Error.

Thanks,
Rafael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------