[SURBL-Discuss] Detail information for listing / Removal request

127.0.0.1 at gmx.de 127.0.0.1 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 12 19:28:29 CEST 2010

Hello Phil,

> Have you thought about checking your outgoing mail against SURBL (and
> possibly URIBL) so your own servers can tell you when anything is listed ?

A possiblity but not a perfect solution. Such checks could be done with a single script which sends a dns request to surbl via cron. Actually outgoing mails are filtered for viruses and trojaners, not for spam.

As we have a mess of servers which are reachable and configured with a subdomain of ncsrv.de and not all of them are over our control (we have no root privilges, only the customer) we would probably get informed from a listing, but lookup form does not work from here and we did not know, if there are any further information at lookup form, so we could investigate the certain issues.

Could somebody please check, if the lookup form works for him/her?

I just get a blank page after putting "ncsrv.de" into it and clicking on "Check".

http://george.surbl.org/lookup.html

> This is most unhelpful for people trying to report abuse ...

I does not unterstand your intention. This information are useless for this issue, isn´t? You can view all data if you make a lookup at ncsrv.de

Thanks!
Rafael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------