[SURBL-Discuss] Detail information for listing / Removal request

127.0.0.1 at gmx.de 127.0.0.1 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 12 23:28:13 CEST 2010

Here at home i can not reproduce this issue too. The result is shown now correctly.

Otherwise now a dns query does not deliver a positive match on multi.surbl.org - i have tried the same query some hours ago at work and the domain was listed.

Thank you for your help!

Regards
Rafael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------