[SURBL-Discuss] Rejected content by multi.surbl.org

Shattuck, Will wshattuck at paramountfarms.com
Fri Jul 16 21:52:14 CEST 2010

Hi all,

One of my users sent email someone and received a rejected notice. Here
it is:

    host mx01.lastspam.com[64.15.150.3] said: 550-5.7.1 rejected
content,

    black listed 2010.In by multi.surbl.org. #762 #895
(m6F1MY037314479000)

The attachments being sent were a 38 KB Excel file, and 1 MB PowerPoint.

I understand that SURBL checks for websites and URLs inside the email,
but I can't seem to find anything about SURBL lists rejecting content.
I'm inquiring as we need to make sure these attachments get to the
recipient.

Thanks,

Will