[SURBL-Discuss] How to delist from the SURBL list?

SURBL Whitelisters whitelist at surbl.org
Wed Jun 30 08:41:21 CEST 2010

On 6/29/10, SURBL Whitelisters <whitelist at surbl.org> wrote:
> On 6/29/10, SnipURL Editor <editor at snipurl.com> wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  >  I have tried to send an email from the Lookup page, but that email is bouncing.
>  >
>  >  What am I missing? Whom can I contact to get my IP unlisted, given
>  >  that it's now been a month since it's been wrongly put in the list?
>  >
>  >  Thanks
>  >  Shanx
>

> We are trying to understand what your goal is.  snipurl.com is not
>  blacklisted on SURBLs, nor is the IP address it uses 75.126.161.224.
>  This can be confirmed by using the lookup page:
>
>  http://www.surbl.org/lookup/
>
>  Would you please explain exactly what this issue is?

It looks like the IP is on Spamhaus.  You will need to contact
Spamhaus about that.

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL89866

Also, the IP address seems to have several URI shortening sites on it.

artmiya.net
aweet.com
caedge.com
changcreative.com
cl.lk
erudition.com
erudys.com
fujikosuda.com
joygraphy.com
kobym.com
man-tai.com
naokisato.com
orchidbae.com
ouroi.com
projectkobo.com
sn.im
snipr.com
sniptools.com
snipurl.com
snurl.com
terremotive.com
yokotoda.com

Are all of the sites using SURBLs to check for abuse?