[SURBL-Discuss] portion of my domain name is List

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight michele at blacknight.ie
Wed Oct 13 22:49:59 CEST 2010

On 13/10/2010 19:09, "David Fletcher (SAN)" <D.Fletcher at sandestin.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>My domain is Sandestin.com.  We are having some issues of our emails
>being blocked as spam.  The message is 552 tin.com found in SURBL:
>Blocked, tin.com on lists [ws], See: http://www.surbl.org/lists.html.
>My domain isn't on the lookup but tin.com.  Where do you think this issue
>lies?  Is it SURBL or the spam filtering that is using surbl?
>
>David Fletcher
>I.T. Dept

David

I'd suspect it's your spam filtering software that is having issues

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection
ICANN Accredited Registrar
http://www.blacknight.com/
http://blog.blacknight.com/
http://blacknight.mobi/
http://mneylon.tel <http://mneylon.tel/>
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
US: 213-233-1612
UK: 0844 484 9361
Locall: 1850 929 929
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mneylon

PS: Check out our latest offers on domains & hosting:
http://domainoffers.me/