[SURBL-Discuss] SpamAssassin

Eric Lamison eric at logicalwebco.com
Wed Jan 19 17:17:34 CET 2011

I'm using SpamAssassin to test for problems with our email and I'm getting warnings about being on SURBL blacklists. When I do a lookup though, it says the server is not listed. Any suggestions as to what the problem is?

From SpamAssassin:

1.7 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL
blocklist
                           [URIs: logicalwebco.net]
4.5 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL
blocklist
                           [URIs: logicalwebco.net]
1.9 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL
blocklist
                           [URIs: logicalwebco.net]
0.8 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL
blocklist

Thanks,

Eric Lamison