[SURBL-Discuss] Hello SURBL discussion board!

Ryan Harris ryan at sendgrid.com
Wed Apr 3 17:15:24 CEST 2013

Hello,

Thank you for having me on your discussion forum.

SendGrid monitors outgoing links and checks with SURBL listings. We noticed
yesterday several emails being flagged because emailonacid.com was listed
by SURBL. I wanted to inquire about this and to hopefully gain some insight
on why this domain was listed. Is there anything  that SendGrid should
be concerned about in regards to emailonacid.com. Today I don't see emails
with this link being flagged, has the initial issue been resolved with
emailonacid.com?

Thank you for your time and your help.

Ryan Harris
Lead Abuse Engineer