[SURBL-Discuss] Hello SURBL discussion board!

Neil Schwartzman neil at cauce.org
Wed Apr 3 17:28:31 CEST 2013

Not listed/delisted. that was a false positive.

localhost:surbl spamfighter$ dig emailonacid.com.multi.surbl.org

; <<>> DiG 9.8.3-P1 <<>> emailonacid.com.multi.surbl.org
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;emailonacid.com.multi.surbl.org. IN	A

;; Query time: 87 msec
;; SERVER: 172.16.1.1#53(172.16.1.1)