[SURBL-Discuss] Hello SURBL discussion board!

Ryan Harris ryan at sendgrid.com
Wed Apr 3 19:22:01 CEST 2013

Ron,

I couldn't have put it better myself. Thank you for adding clarity to the
situation. It is true, I wasn't trying to report a false positive. I was
trying to determine if this was something I needed to be concerned about
since we had a high volume of senders using links with emailonacid.com in
them being flagged by SURBL. When I went to SURBL's contact us form this is
where it lead me, so I figured concerns I had were an acceptable thing to
address on this email distribution list (once again sorry for calling it a
forum).

I would love a FAQ or criteria of what is acceptable to bring up in this
email distribution list and what is not. I don't want to step on any toes
or cause unrest for questions I may have.

Ryan