[SURBL-Discuss] fly1above.com / 216.185.152.155 blocked

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Thu Jul 18 23:36:11 CEST 2013

Since I use SURBL and you mentioned the URL in the email, looking at my
email should show if the issue is SURBL.  However, it wasn't flagged:

	RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,T_HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS autolearn=disabled
	version=3.4.0-rc1-r1493990

And this is only affecting that domain so I'm guessing this is nothing
to do with SURBL or DNS, etc.

Does MailMarshal not give you any feedback at all as to why the mail was
marked as spam?  Otherwise you need to post on a MailMarshall forum to
get any good feedback likely.

Regards,
KAM