[SURBL-Discuss] fly1above.com / 216.185.152.155 blocked

Nick Llewellin nick at optimus.co.nz
Fri Jul 19 00:54:51 CEST 2013

Hi Kam

Thanks for your prompt reply.

MailMarshal support's stance was that I should contact SURBL as the policy that is marking the email as spam is controlled by SURBL.

I was thinking maybe the message might be routing through a marked server at some point but looking at the headers it's going straight from Google to our Marshal spam server.

I believe I have stumbled onto something. In the signature of user who is sending from fly1above.com is the domain www.pentawards.com which comes up as listed on Barracuba and INPS_DE (based on MXToolBox blacklist)

Still strange that in MailMarshal it is showing as SURBL that is the reason for it begin marked as spam ?

Thanks
Nick