[SURBL-Discuss] More than 14 days - still blocked.

Catherine Jefferson ariel at spambouncer.org
Sat Feb 21 15:50:32 CET 2015

Hi, Ryan,

I am not SURBL, but I run a sizeable spamtrap platform that's used by
several blocklists and reputation services.  I thought I'd take a look
at this -- I'm awake too early on a Saturday morning.

I found nothing for the domain flexerasoftware.com or your /22,
162.244.220.0/22.  MX Toolbox blacklist check shows it listed on no
blacklists. The domain reputation is excellent, and I found no spamtrap
hits or other signs of trouble on my platform.

I am seeing some signs of DNS oddness -- did you recently switch
nameservers?

The only other thing I can think of to ask is whether this might be the
wrong domain.

--
Catherine Jefferson <ariel at spambouncer.org>
MainSleaze Blog: http://mainsleaze.spambouncer.org