[SURBL-Discuss] Trying to Figure Something Out

Neil Schwartzman neil at cauce.org
Thu Mar 12 14:35:08 CET 2015

FWIW, i see some chatter on an anti-spam discussion list dating back to March 2013 (happy anniversary) making note of the /24 surrounding these IPs as being highly questionable:

185.18.33.78.in-addr.arpa mailer1.ibwmail.com <http://mailer1.ibwmail.com/>.
186.18.33.78.in-addr.arpa mailer2.ibwmail.com <http://mailer2.ibwmail.com/>.
187.18.33.78.in-addr.arpa mailer5.thetradingfloor.co.uk <http://mailer5.thetradingfloor.co.uk/>.
188.18.33.78.in-addr.arpa mailer4.ibwmail.com <http://mailer4.ibwmail.com/>.