[SURBL-Discuss] Franchising Centre Blog.

Joe Wein joewein at surbl.org
Mon Mar 16 05:59:56 CET 2015

> Hi Guys, how do I find out the progress on this site for my client being
> delisted please?
> Best wishes, Simon.

Hello Simon,

If you use the form (http://www.surbl.org/surbl-analysis) you'll receive an
acknowledgement that the request has been received. Typically we respond
within 24-48 hours.

Once you have a reply there is no need to use the form multiple times for a
given domain as you can always reply to the previous email from our
ticketing system.

Normally we expect the domain owners to request de-listing, but they can CC:
other email addresses.

Joe Wein
SURBL