[SURBL-Discuss] SURBL Analysis Timing out

SURBL Role surbl.role at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:02:07 CET 2016

On Sunday, February 7, 2016, 5:50:36 PM, Paul Thursby wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to submit a IP delisting for 192.185.76.107 but the
> application embedded on  http://www.surbl.org/surbl-analysis just keeps
> timing out. Can you help me solve this?

> Regards Paul

Please try it now.  It should work.

P.S.  The IP is not currently listed.  Almost always when and IP is
listed it's because there is some service on it that is cracked,
insecure or abused, such as a web server.  Please fully secure all
services against abuse and consult with a security expert if you need
help.