[SURBL-Discuss] false positives with common DNS

Gordon Schneider g.schneider at anfe.ma
Thu Apr 20 02:04:10 CEST 2017

Hello there,

> The cause was a data error which we corrected as soon as we detected it.

Thanks for the confirmation.

> Feel free to forward this acknowledgement from our side to the registrar to
> help get the suspended domain unsuspended.

Is there any way the SURBL operators can communicate to CentralNIC that there has been a mistake in the data? I've already contacted my registrars and they try to be helpful, but it's CentralNIC who was to lift the ban and there hasn't been *any* reaction from them for more than a week.

Cheers,
Gordon